Royal Mail 2nd class Tracked & Signed
Delivered 2-3 days from dispatch*
Tracked & Signed
Delivered 3-7 days from dispatch*
Tracked & Signed
Delivered 5-15 days from dispatch*
*Monday - Saturday, excluding bank holidays
Delivery is charged at a flat rate per order, determined by your location. Please see the table above for our set prices.
- We aim to process and dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days (GMT Monday - Friday only, excluding bank holidays).
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will be processed on the next business day.
- Delivery may take longer in exceptional circumstances, if this is the case, you shall be notified by email.
- All orders both UK, European and International are firstly processed by Royal Mail.
- A dispatch confirmation email including a tracking code will be sent to you after your order has been shipped.
- UK services are all 2nd class Royal Mail signed for and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Europe and International services are tracked and/or signed for (country dependant) so may also require a signature on delivery. To track your package please head to your countries main courier website and input your tracking code for up-to-date delivery information.
- If you are not available a ‘While you were out’ card will be left to let you know that delivery was attempted. You will need to contact the courier company to re-arrange delivery, or to collect the parcel from your local sorting office when convenient. Please note we will re-charge postage for any items that are returned to us for re-delivery.
- Please note Proma Kit can accept no responsibility for packages that are signed for by someone other than the addressee.
- Please help our delivery service by taking care when writing your full address details in English at the checkout.
- Delivery timescales quoted are indicative only. Orders shipping to remote locations such as the Channel Islands or the Scottish Highlands may take an additional day or two to deliver.
- Customers are responsible for payment of any local import duties or custom charges on receipt of the order. These charges can occur once the package reaches the destination country. These charges apply to only International orders.
- Please check your order as soon as you receive you package. If your order is not as expected, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us immediately upon receipt by email at email@example.com stating your order number and your query.
- If an item is delivered to you and has been damaged in transit, please ensure that you sign for the goods as "damaged" or "unchecked".
- If you wish to return or exchange your order, please follow this link to see our Returns and Exchange policy.
- If an attempted delivery was made whilst you were out, it is your responsibility to make arrangements for re-delivery or collection from your local sorting office. If you do not do this, your package will be held for a short time by your local delivery centre before being returned to us and you will need to pay again for re-delivery.
- Occasionally we may run free shipping promotions and competitions. To be notified of these, simply sign up to our email newsletter in the footer.
If you have other queries about shipping that have not been addressed in the FAQ's above,
please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org