I celebrate all my looks. The fact that I can look at my career and see that I’m always growing and have relationships that have lasted a decade makes me super grateful and proud.
5. If you could give your younger self/other aspiring makeup artists one bit of advice what would it be?
Work hard. Don’t expect much. Don’t complain. Come early, stay late. Be positive.
6. Who or what is your go-to for makeup inspiration?
Everyday life. Everything you see can inspire you.
7. Who do you admire in the makeup industry/If you could swap with one other artist for the day who would it be and why?
That’s a hard question. Hmmmmmmmmm I admire all my fellow artists. I’m happy with my path and just staying in my space!
8. Have you got a dream client or person whom you’d love to work with?
9. What are your top kit must-haves?
Proma Kit, Troy Surratt Lash Curlers, Duo glue, Fran Wilson eye tees.
10. Can you share a valuable makeup or beauty tip that you love?
If you don’t feel good on the inside, ain’t no makeup gonna work on ya!
Social media: @jamiegreenberg