Name: Jamie Greenberg
Location: Los Angeles
Social media: @jamiegreenberg
Jamie Greenberg is a highly sought after makeup artist and beauty personality. Her work can be seen on red carpets, advertisements, entertainment and magazine editorials. Jamie's client list includes many amazing women including Kaley Cuoco, Chelsea Handler, and Elisabeth Moss.
Jamie has built up a vast audience of loyal followers through her personal blog, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts. Follow her for makeup tips, exclusive behind the scenes fun and lots of laughter!
1. What type of makeup work do you do/what makeup are you known for?
I work in the celebrity public appearance realm. I’m known for a light hand with a bit of funk!
2. How long have you been working in the industry?
3. Have you always worked in makeup/how did you get into this career?
No, I worked in film before this. But I always loved makeup and people so I knew this was really what I was supposed to be doing.
4. What is your favourite look you’ve created/tell us about an exciting career highlight:
I celebrate all my looks. The fact that I can look at my career and see that I’m always growing and have relationships that have lasted a decade makes me super grateful and proud.
5. If you could give your younger self/other aspiring makeup artists one bit of advice what would it be?
Work hard. Don’t expect much. Don’t complain. Come early, stay late. Be positive.
6. Who or what is your go-to for makeup inspiration?
Everyday life. Everything you see can inspire you.
7. Who do you admire in the makeup industry/If you could swap with one other artist for the day who would it be and why?
That’s a hard question. Hmmmmm I admire all my fellow artists. I’m happy with my path and just staying in my space!
8. Have you got a dream client or person whom you’d love to work with?
Still waiting for Oprah.
9. What are your top kit must-haves?
Proma Kit, Troy Surratt Lash Curlers, Duo glue, Fran Wilson eye tees.
10. Can you share a valuable makeup or beauty tip that you love?
If you don’t feel good on the inside, ain’t no makeup gonna work on ya!