Frequently Asked Questions
Business hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday (GMT) excluding holidays & weekends.
You can keep up to date with our latest news and offers by:
- Signing up to our Newsletter in our website footer
- Following us on Instagram/Twitter (@promakit)
- 'Liking' our Facebook page www.facebook.com/promakit
At Proma Kit we have a background in professional makeup, so we know how much of an important investment your makeup kit is.
Along with offering unique and innovative features to protect and store your kit, we pride ourselves on our manufacturing to make sure you consistently receive high quality products. We do this as we don't only care about you and helping you excel in your career, but we also do it because we care about the environment.
We believe that when you invest in a product it should last you a long time, do the job correctly, and not need replacing often. For this reason all of our bags are made in heavy duty PVC, feature strong seams, durable components and authentic YKK zips; because of this you can rest assured that your purchase will be a great investment.
Wipe clean only: to clean, wipe over your bag with a damp cloth.
Whilst our products are built with strength and to last, please take reasonable care to not over fill them or place them under very heavy items.
- Orders may be placed at anytime. You will be offered the opportunity to review, correct and confirm your order prior to final check out.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email acknowledgement providing you with your order details including the total value which has been debited from your credit/debit card.
- Goods will be dispatched when payment collection has been successful.
- We aim to process and dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days (GMT Monday to Friday only, excluding bank holidays).
- Delivery may take longer in exceptional circumstances. If this is the case, you shall be notified by email.
We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries, either due to an incorrect address or unavailability of a signature. If goods are returned to us for these reasons, we will charge for re-shipping.
If your delivery has not arrived within the suggested time frame, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with all your transaction information including your order number.
- For UK deliveries, goods cannot be classified as missing in the post until 15 working days have passed since the day of posting.
- For EU and ROW deliveries, goods cannot be classified as missing in the post until 25 working days have passed since the day of posting.
We cannot take any action during the timeframes stated above, but please let us know as soon as possible if you are having issues so we can make enquiries immediately once this time frame has passed.
We do not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
Proma Kit aims to process, package and ship your order as fast as possible. For this reason, we are usually unable to modify or cancel orders once they have been submitted.
If amendments are needed, we must be notified by email immediately. If we do not receive these details prior to the processing of your order, we may not be able to accept any changes. To avoid possible mistakes please thoroughly check your basket, payment and shipment details before confirming your order.
We reserve the right to process the original order submission and ship to the cardholder’s address only, even if a different delivery address has been requested. This is for security reasons or if the card provider requests this service.
If you receive an order error message, please try the following:
- Check you have sufficient funds in your payment account
- Verify you are entering the correct card details including the card’s CVV (three digit code usually found on the back of your card)
- Verify your billing name, address, postcode and phone number matches that of the card used for payment
If the issue is still apparent after the above checks, please contact us: email@example.com
Worldwide delivery is set at a flat rate based on your location.
Please head over to our Shipping Options page for more information and to view our pricing table.
We ship worldwide. If you have any queries about postage to your location, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation email containing a tracking number.
- Go to your countries main courier website and input your tracking number.
If you have any issues please contact us: email@example.com
We trust you will love your new Proma Kit purchase, but if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied please click here to view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Please check your order as soon as you receive it. If your order is not as expected, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us immediately upon receipt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, order number and the issue.
Damage caused by misuse will not be covered. Any delay in a claim for damage in transit may result in your claim being refused. If an item is delivered to you and has been damaged in transit, please ensure that you sign for the goods as "damaged" or "unchecked".
To view our full Terms & conditions please click here.
We offer a two tier professional makeup artist and trainee/student discount scheme.
For more information on discounted rates and how to sign up, please follow this link: Pro Artist Programme
At Proma Kit we understand how important security is to you. When you order online with us, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. To date this is the most advanced consumer online security technique so you can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely.
Proma Kit is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information you submit to us will not be given to any third party without your prior permission. We will always treat your personal information as confidential by strictly adhering to the requirements of data protection legislation.
We accept a range of payment options:
- CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARDS - We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Master Card, Maestro and Solo.
- PAYPAL - Simply click on the PayPal link and you can securely check out with the PayPal app.
Your transactions are secure and we will never see or share your details.
Duty, customs tariffs and VAT are set by your local government. Customers are responsible for payment of any local import duties or custom charges on receipt of the order.
If you choose to refuse this duty payment charge, your order will be returned back to us, and upon receipt we will refund your goods.
Please note that shipping fees will not be refunded.
All payments will be taken on completion of order, please allow up to 5 business days for the payment to show in your bank account.
For full payment information please see our Terms & Conditions.
Proma Kit love to support up and coming talent. If your makeup school or college would like to be affiliated with us for special kit offers and bulk orders, please get in touch: email@example.com
If you would like to purchase a large number of units please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to see Proma Kit products in stores around the world. If you are interested in selling our products, please contact us for more information: email@example.com
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org